Tips by 100
Go to the live web site.
Tips by 100 was more a "case study" for me :
- What can I achieve ALONE in less than 36 hours?
- I was bored with 4sq and all the trendy hipy things supposed to help me discover new places. I needed something simple. I discover a nice article about 100 thing to do in Paris. That was it.
My main activities were:
- Development of the app in pure objective-c.
- Development of the website in Ruby on Rails 3.
- Developed and release on the app store in less than 36 hours.
- Biggest challenge was the the editorial part.More than 10 hours to rephrase everything in english AND french, and to find all the coordinates of the places.
- Designed the UX/UI all by myself.